Our studio offers a range of demonstrations and workshops for both beginners with no printmaking experience as well as experienced artists who would like to add new techniques to their own personal toolbox.
Demonstrations are offered in one of the following techniques:
- Intaglio: Etching, Drypoint, Aquatint
We also collaborate with individual artists to provide comprehensive consultation and production of limited editions.
Our studio is equipped with:
- Two etching presses: bed size 32" x 60" and 16" x 40"
- Ventilated acid room equipped to etch large plates
- An aquatint box
- Glass top tables
- Paper sink for soaking sheet paper up to 33" x 46"
- Variety of etching tools, rollers and brayers